4 Ways to Make Your Classroom Student Centered with Boho Neutral Classroom Decor

Click here to get the full bundle!


            Classroom decor is all the rage these days as it takes your classroom design up a notch from those boring, jail cell colored walls (at least that’s how I feel about the color)!  Did you also know that you can use classroom decor to make your classroom student centered as well?  I have all the tips and tricks on how to make my Boho Neutral Classroom Decor into a positive student-centered learning environment tool that you and your kiddos will love this school year!


ELA



          For ELA, I have alphabet posters and word wall cards that are too cute you’ll faint!  The font I chose for these posters goes along with the boho vibes.  Put these up so students can use them for alphabetical order, or use them in centers for those students that are still struggling with letter names and sounds or for you ESOL students. The possibilities are endless!

Math



          For math I have number posters, a number line, 2D & 3D shapes, clock labels, place value posters, and color posters!  The set ranges from primary to intermediate in this subject.  Put the number line and place value posters in the front of your room for students to look at and refer to whenever necessary.  Choose which shapes and colors you want up and hang those up as well. The number posters can be used as posters or even for centers!  I think it would be cool for students to do greater than, less than, equal math centers with these big posters to make it more engaging for them! They also can make giant fractions with them!

Sense of Belonging in the Classroom



            For students to feel like they actually REALLY belong in your classroom, I have various products such as birthday posters, an affirmation mirror station, job posters, behavior chart, how we go home labels, name tags, and table numbers. I use each of these in my own classroom and they are a big hit with my students. Quite frankly, kids love to see their own name pinned around the room and they love to look at themselves in the mirror, hence the affirmation station! It gives them a feelings that the classroom is theirs and they belong in it, and they know that you as their teacher provided that feeling to them. 


Organization for You Which in Turn Allows You to Teach Them




           Some other products I have in this boho neutral classroom decor bundle include Meet the Teacher sheets, 10 drawer cart labels, and schedule cards. These products are tools that help you help them. I feel that teacher organization allows students to learn that much more and I’m sure many can attest to that. I can’t do anything when my classroom is in disarray so these tools are just the thing to keep you in tact with yourself so that they can waste no time being taught by you!


           I hope you enjoyed exploring this bundle with me and that you find it as useful as I do in your classroom this year. Many blessing to you this school year!

~Kelly :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Use Cute Ocean Themed Under the Sea Classroom Decor

Modern Botanical Leafy Classroom Decor Theme and How to Use it!